Living in Broward has many advantages. From its excellent public school system to its diverse cultural and recreational offerings, Broward is a great place to call home. The county has a number of major universities, including the University of Miami, Florida Atlantic University, and Nova Southeastern University. Additionally, Broward offers plenty of activities to suit any taste. With its sunny, tropical climate, there are plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy, such as golf, fishing, and sailing. For those who prefer something a little more laid-back, there are plenty of museums, art galleries, and entertainment venues to explore. There's also an abundance of shopping, dining, and nightlife opportunities. In short, Broward is an ideal place to live.
Miami Dade, located in South Florida, offers a vibrant culture and exciting lifestyle. With its sunny beaches, bustling nightlife, and variety of attractions, Miami Dade is the perfect place to call home. From the iconic Art Deco district to the world-famous South Beach, the city is a hot spot for visitors and locals alike. There is an abundance of outdoor activities, including fishing, swimming, kayaking, and more. For those who prefer indoor activities, there are plenty of museums, art galleries, and theaters to explore. Additionally, Miami Dade offers a unique culinary experience, with a variety of restaurants, cafes, and food trucks. With its diverse population, Miami Dade is a great place to meet new people and explore different cultures. From its lively atmosphere to its variety of recreational activities, Miami Dade is the perfect place to live and play.
Having lived and dealt Real Estate in the Tri-County area Pilar and her company are very familiar with Broward and Miami Dade County as well. From the Florida Keys, Downtown Miami, Coral Gables, South Miami, to Las Olas Boulevard, or Hollywood Beach, Florida Real Estate is well versed and will be very much capable to help with your real estate needs!
When considering where to live, Broward and Miami Dade both offer a great range of benefits. However, there are some key differences between the two. Broward is located north of Miami Dade and is known for its excellent public school system, universities, and variety of recreational activities. Miami Dade, on the other hand, is located south of Broward and is known for its vibrant culture, exciting nightlife, and variety of attractions. Additionally, Broward is known for its outdoor activities such as fishing, golfing, and sailing, while Miami Dade offers more indoor activities like museums, art galleries, and theaters. Lastly, Broward has plenty of shopping, dining, and nightlife opportunities, while Miami Dade offers a unique culinary experience with its variety of restaurants, cafes, and food trucks.
1. Visit the beach – Broward is home to some of the best beaches in Florida, including Hollywood Beach, Fort Lauderdale Beach, and Pompano Beach. Enjoy the sun, sand, and surf, or take part in a variety of watersports activities.
2. Explore the Everglades – The Everglades National Park is a must-see for nature lovers. Take a guided tour, or explore the area on your own. You may even spot some wildlife!
3. Shop at Sawgrass Mills – Sawgrass Mills is the largest outlet mall in the United States, and it's located in Broward. With more than 350 stores and restaurants, there's something for everyone.
4. Take in some culture – Broward has a number of museums and art galleries, including the NSU Art Museum and the Broward Center for the Performing Arts.
5. Enjoy the nightlife – From lively bars and clubs to casual pubs and lounges, there are plenty of places to enjoy a night out in Broward.
1. Visit the beaches - Miami Dade is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. From Miami Beach to Key Biscayne, there are plenty of beaches to explore.
2. Shop on Lincoln Road - Lincoln Road is one of Miami's most famous shopping districts. Here, you'll find a variety of designer stores, boutiques, and restaurants.
3. Cultural options - Miami Dade has a number of museums, art galleries, and theaters to explore. From the Perez Art Museum to the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, there's something for everyone.
4. Explore the evening entertainment - From lively bars and clubs to relaxed pubs and lounges, Miami Dade offers plenty of options for a fun night out.